Registering on ITsART is very simple and completely free:
- go to itsart.tv and click on the profile icon you can find in the homepage, in the top right corner
- select the option LOGIN OR SIGN UP and visit the registration section
- choose to register with your social logins (Facebook, Google) or the standard registration.
With the standard registration you will need to fill in your data and confirm the registration clicking on the CONTINUE button
If you chose the standard registration:
after clicking the CONTINUE button, you will redirected to this screen. You will just need to enter the code (in the meantime it will be provided to you by e-mail) and click on the option “Confirm and Register” to confirm your registration.
If you chose the registration with Facebook or Google
it won’t be necessary any code. You will be automatically registered on ITsART with the data used to register to Facebook/Google (e.g. name, surname).
If you have a Smart TV compatible with ITsART, you can also sign up directly from our app! CLICK HERE to find out how.
- If you don’t receive the e-mail with the code to complete your registration, we suggest to check if it was marked as spam in the “Spam” folder of your inbox or to request a new code from the registration page in which it is asked to enter it
- If the browser will be closed before entering the code to finish the registration, it will be necessary to perform the registration procedure again
- If the code is entered incorrectly 5 consecutive times, to complete the registration, you will need to request a new code from the registration page in which it is asked to enter it
- The password must be at least 8 characters long. For greater safety, we suggest to utilize a password that you don't use for other services, alphanumeric, including at least a capital letter, a special character and we invite you to change it periodically
- At the moment the registration to our service from the ITsART app on Fire Stick TV is not available. To log in to the app, you can sign up on the itsart.tv website and login using the e-mail address entered in the registration phase