You could experience buffering issue for the following reasons:
- Your internet connection could be insufficient to stream.
To stream our content, The minimum connection speed required is:
- at least 1 Mbps for SD quality (Standard Definition)
- at least 4.5 Mbps for HD quality (Full HD)
- at least 10.5 Mbps for 4K quality (HDR)
- There could be a temporary reduction of your internet connection
- Your WI-FI router (if you are connected to the Wi-Fi), might not activate the connection properly
You can measure your internet connection speed by using free programs that you can find online or by downloading the app on your device.
- If your connection is at the bare minimum speed required to watch content with the quality that you choose, make sure that there are no other devices connected and that no other application is using your connection.