If you registered to ITsART using the Facebook or Google Social login, to link your devices to your account you have to create a new password first.
To create your new password:
- log in to the itsart.tv website with the Social login you used to register to the service and visit the MY DETAILS - MY INFO - SET UP PASSWORD section
- click on the "Send me the email" option. You will receive a link via e-mail to set your password.
Alternatively, you can select the "Forgotten your password?" option that you can find in the login page of the ITsART website/app. You will receive a link via e-mail with the instructions to create your password.
After you have created your new password, you can link the devices that you want to use to your profile:
- visit the itsart.tv website or the ITsART app available on Smart TV and Android Tablet/Smartphone and go to the login section
- enter the e-mail address used to sign up and the password you have created
- On Smart TV the login with Social login is not available. It is possible to register / login using the QR Code on Smartphone or PC.
- On Huawei smartphones from the Android ITsART app, the login with Facebook option is not possible. Only the registration / login with e-mail and password is available
- On the ITsART app available on iPad and iPhone it is not possible to sign up and log in with social logins. You can register using the standard registration form and login using the e-mail address entered in the registration phase
- The password must be at least 8 characters long. For greater safety, we suggest to utilize a password that you don't use for other services, alphanumeric, including at least a capital letter, a special character and we invite you to change it periodically