Chromecast is a streaming media device which lets you watch ITsART content on your TV, even if it is not a Smart TV.
The broadcasting option of our content on your TV with Chromecast is available:
- on the Chrome browser on PC, Mac and Android mobile devices
- on the ITsART app available on Android mobile Tablets and Smartphones
To watch content using Chromecast:
- set up Chromecast following the instruction indicated in the user manual, connecting the device to the same Wi-Fi network of the device that you want to use to cast the streaming to your TV (PC, Mac, Android Tablets and Smartphones)
- play the content that you have rented or purchased, which you can find in the PERSONAL AREA - MY PURCHASES section of your account
- start the broadcast with Chromecast selecting the dedicated icon you can find in the player.
- At the moment, the broadcasting option using Chromecast is not available on LIVE content.