If you received a discount code which lets you have a discount on the rental or purchase of one or more titles from our catalogue, to use it you need to:
- visit the itsart.tv website, click on the profile icon (in the top right corner) and click on "Do you have a code?" to access the activation section
- enter the code you received and sign up, if you haven't already, or log in to our website. You will be redirected to the PERSONAL AREA - MY CODES, where you can find all the titles included with the promotion clicking on the SEE CONTENT option.
- choose the title that you want to watch and add it to your cart, in the quality (SD, HD, 4K) and the buying option (rental/purchase) included with the promotion.
- complete the order making sure that in the order confirmation page the type of code that you are using is selected and enter your preferred payment method, if needed (Credit Card, PayPal, ITsART Balance)
The code must be used within the expiring dates indicated in the communications received along with the code.
- If the code entered is not valid, we suggest you to verify that the chosen title, quality and purchase option are included in the promotion you received.
- The codes NEVER include the letter "O" but only the number zero.
- Only one Promo Code can be used for each order
- The discount code is not combinable with other discount codes or Gift Cards active on your profile
- If you see the error message "We are sorry, the promotion has expired" when you try to use the code, it means that the period of use has expired